RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIV / L405
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I installed a basic kit on my P38 to cover up some of the black plastic. I didnt go over board and in fact I ended up throwing away almost half of the kit. It looks great because I didnt plaster everything in faux wood.

There are a few pieces I would like to cover in my 2005: window switch surrounds in Piano Black, Steering wheel button surrounds in Piano Black and the strip of black plastic to the right of the glove box button in Burl wood. I wish I could find a company that sold individual pieces. I fear that if i order a full kit I might get all gangst and O.W. (Overwood). So help me help my RR and find a place to get individual pieces `)

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIV / L405
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did use the search feature but I dont know what a 'Merc from Bradford' is. :lol: So I take it we have a 'no' from the other thread?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
One reply only though......

I think with careful application a few bits os stick on Piano could look good. I have fitted carbon kits to GT350 and a GT500 with really excellent results so why not Piano in a Range Rover :?:

I am thinking about the cheap black plastic around the driver/passenger mirror/window switches and maybe the centre consul....

http://www.wooddash.com/item/LANDROVER_Dash_Kits_RANGEROVER_2010_UP_4

Lots of bits to choose grom :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts