Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have full view photographs of a Causeway Grey RR with dark atlas trim? Can't seem to find any on RR sites. Only small detail pics on RR site for kit accessories. Also, has anyone pulled the moldings to have them painted the body color or Santorini black? I find the atlas trim on the 2013-2014 models
very distracting to the overall design.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
58 Posts
Hi, while on holiday a friend at home got a chance to take a pic of my FFRR-AB-14 in silver w/dark atlas by coincidence :)

Can´t wait to get home now . . .

Cheers Max

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
1,996 Posts
Hi, while on holiday a friend at home got a chance to take a pic of my FFRR-AB-14 in silver w/dark atlas by coincidence :)

Can´t wait to get home now . . .

Cheers Max
Hey Max, do you have or used to have an evo by any chance?

·
Registered
58 Posts
no EVO jet, darn fast and great road holding cars though!

Be fun to try one!

How ever, my scheme goes for V8/V12 (928, Conti R,Jag an of course FFRR)

Max

·
Registered
5 Posts
I recently ordered a 2014 RR AB and I didn't see Dark Atlas as an option? I just checked the RR build page on the Land Rover website and I don't see it there either. How did you guys select Dark Atlas as an option when you ordered your vehicles?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I recently ordered a 2014 RR AB and I didn't see Dark Atlas as an option? I just checked the RR build page on the Land Rover website and I don't see it there either. How did you guys select Dark Atlas as an option when you ordered your vehicles?
that is probably THE reason why we pay so much more in Germany ;-)

Seriously, just another option . . .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry because i am off topic ...
Yours RR wheels are on 22" ?
I ask you that because seams that you have the same design like mines and can be on 21 or on 22.
If they are on 22 ... my question is if you feel your suspension a little bit rigid (hard) when you are driving on bad roads ?
Hi, my wheels are 22´. On bad roads it really feels little bit hard, but not inconvenient. I have ordered them because of the design, if I could choose same design in 21 or 22, I would go for 21. But I did not noticed them as 21´ option?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.