RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone catch Dangerous Drives (Extreme Off Roaders episode) tonight on Speed? A convoy of four vehicles, including some heavily modified Jeeps and, by comparison, a near-stock Disco, undertook the challenging trails around Canyonlands Nat'l Park and Moab, Utah, in wet and freezing winter weather, including some mountain passes with a lot of snow in the middle of the night. Participants included Scott Brady of Overland Journal and Sinuhe Xavier, a gifted photographer - and Land Rover owner - from Southern California. The Discovery actually lead the convoy for a good part of the trip, quite a show! I greatly enjoyed the episode, definitely worth tivoing if you missed it. It will be in re-runs for the next few days: http://www.speedtv.com/index.php/progra ... us-drives/

G

·
0 Posts
Wow, I was thinking of something else completely when I read that title. Thanks for the heads up, sounds quite interesting.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,459 Posts
Good catch Umberto...saw that on Speed...it was also mentioned on Expedition Portal.com which Scott runs.

Anyone who has been to Moab will appreciate even more the extent of that expedition, and of course Sinuhe is a world class photographer.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
I just watched it last night. Pretty ballsy to do that trip during the winter. Looks like the Disco poked out it's right headlight during the trip. It was there at the beginning, and gone after the night session.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts