RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Stock dampers from any decent brand (not Brittpart) will do just fine. I have several customers with TuffBack dampers, all happy and at a very good price.
I've had Terra Firma before, very happy with those and am now changing to their adjustable ones. Certainly not necessary, but nice to have in my case.

The Bilsteins I've had on a previous P38 were not to my liking. They are way to harsh on anything but smooth road. Quickly changed them for a used standard set I had lying around and the Rangie behaved a lot better.

Filip

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Filip, when are you changing to the adjustable Terrafirmas? I would be interested in any feedback you have on them.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Garvin, I hope soon, but it's part of a complete rebuild. At the moment the body is off the chassis, interior partly stripped, 5.0 engine almost built up, MegaSquirt and wiring loom tested and ready, axles (almost) ready, chassis needs some paint and then I need to put everything together again. It will take some time still, much longer than hoped/planned/expected...
Very anxious to drive her myself as well, and do some offroading again.

Filip

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Filip, I’m a patient man and in no rush . . . . . . however it seems it might just be more then a couple of days before you get round to posting a review on those adjustable Terrafirmas!!!!

Good luck with the ‘project’.

·
Registered
129 Posts
BTW, a bloke down the pub (#14951) said that Island said that Boge don't do the rears any more and Island use Woodheads

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
11 Participants
sebcom
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing