RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
The navy/black contrast is beautiful @superdog. Nice work.

Here's my setup minus a recent update to carbon exterior trim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Here is mine!

Attachments

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,672 Posts
From the experience of Umberto,

Everyone, let's try to reserve this specific thread to the topic, meaning a photo gallery of our respective rides, with minimal commentary. It's a more enjoyable thread that way for new or prospective owners browsing it. If you have specific questions or comments for a member regarding his/her car pictured here, mods or whatever, feel free to start a separate new thread on the forum, you can always link these photos to it. Thanks! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
image.jpg

----2016 HST ----

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,672 Posts
Folks, the guidelines that our founder set down are very simple. Don;t try and hock your used Rovers in the tech sections. It really is just plain tacky. Use the obvious classified section to sell your parts, bits etc and use the used car section to sell your family members off to the next person. It is getting boring for long term members to thinly veil photos of their Rovers and "mentioning" that they are for sale. It really is not that difficult to keep this thread about photos and showing off your ride and leave the sales where they belongs. Keep the tech sections spam/sale free like it has always been or go home and play in the garage.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Renaco, is that a custom grill? Looks awesome. Love your wheels too. Your ride looks super.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.