Range Rovers Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
924 Posts
Re: customized range rover sport supercharged!check it out and leave honest feedback

I went to buy white plasti dip last night but my Home Depot didn't have it. So pissed.

I also wanted to buy that spray unrunner stuff that they advertise on TV that can make a boat with a screen door on the bottom float. The person that created the white color is color blind as it is creme and not white. grrrrrr.

I did find clear though. Interested to see how that is going to work.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
255 Posts
Re: customized range rover sport supercharged!check it out and leave honest feedback

I went to buy white plasti dip last night but my Home Depot didn't have it. So pissed.

I also wanted to buy that spray unrunner stuff that they advertise on TV that can make a boat with a screen door on the bottom float. The person that created the white color is color blind as it is creme and not white. grrrrrr.

I did find clear though. Interested to see how that is going to work.
That make a boat float commercial is also plasti dip lol. Btw if you spray clear onto any color it will give it the flat ness of your cars stock color. The link I put above he has a huge channel and did a full mercedes truck in clear and it look amazing.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
33 Posts

Really like the look of your RRS. Plasti dip on the way to coat my HST grill as well! Just needed to see someone who had done it first!

Also please sent he manufacturer info for your other mods.

Thx again for the pics :thumb:

·
Registered
48 Posts

hey guys i have been working on this for a while now. i have done everything myself including:

lamp guards
twin fog lamps
brush guard
hst grill
and plastidip for the flat black look!
i want to thank umbertob again for assisting me with fitting and instructions.
leave honest feedback
You did it yourself... Awsome

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

i tried to get most of the part numbers,

all parts put on the car are from and made by land rover:
VUB502440--- twin fog lamps
VUB501980----brush guard
VUB501930-----front lamp guards
DHB500440LEP----hst grill
plastidip

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
78 Posts

Awesomeness

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

Thank you all!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts