Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
customized range rover sport supercharged!check it out and leave honest feedback

hey guys i have been working on this for a while now. i have done everything myself including:

lamp guards
twin fog lamps
brush guard
hst grill
and plastidip for the flat black look!
i want to thank umbertob again for assisting me with fitting and instructions.
leave honest feedback

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Re: customized range rover sport supercharged!check it out and leave honest feedback

looks awesome & different

you change the front bumper or modded the current one?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: customized range rover sport supercharged!check it out and leave honest feedback

Same exact bumper, it's all modified!

Thanks a lot RRSport1 I appreciate your comment!

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
186 Posts

I'm not usually one for mods like this but I have to say that looks sweet as hell. Front bumper gives me wood. I guess it's cause everything has a function-not just a bunch of crap glued on for the posers. Before I get flamed let me admit I'm a poser in as much that I don't take mine off road, but at least I know it! Lol

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
255 Posts

Take more photos further away from the car and on an angle also........

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts

MadMax would be proud.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
1,990 Posts

looks very BA!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thank you all for your input,

Armogida I'm not a fan of modifications either, especially when you add parts that are aftermarket, I tried to make it a beast by using land rover oem parts with a little touch of color! I'm happy with the results I was worried about that flat black look though.

I sure will post more pictures 2mmrw, didn't have much time today
, but I had to at least post one.

·
Registered
14 Posts

very sweet! if I may ask how did you do the double fog lights?

·
Registered
33 Posts

more pics please!

·
Registered
315 Posts

I like the brush guard and front lamp guards.

I could not warm up to the HST front grille, which by the way looks better with the HST front bumper than with the regular bumper. Someone here installed the supercharged grille with the HST front bumper, and that combo looks best to my eyes.

Double fog lights are, well, double fog lights. Neutral on that one.

I am not a big fan of the all-black look.

·
Registered
48 Posts

looks great... Post more pics

·
Registered
34 Posts

Also, can you supply a list on the manufacturer of the brush guard, bumper, etc. Or if you did the double fog lamp install yourself, if so what part numbers and suppliers did you use....

Thanks in advance,

LAW

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

here you go guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts

Now I convincingly say looks really good after more photos.

·
Registered
255 Posts

If you really like the black out look you can give plasti dip a try and do the rims and if you dont like it, pull it off. 5 dollar a can.............

http://youtu.be/ek1mRhEIbHA

·
Registered
48 Posts

Very clean!!! How much time did they charge you for to do the custom install?

You are now ready to ram sh.t ... Enjoy :twisted:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts