Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
H
Hey all, so I saw a post on my Facebook feed that had a 1990 RRC that had some SWEET front turn signals which were the same shape as the normal ones but were black with round lights in the front one amber and one clear. I as wondering if anyone on here had seen them before or know who makes them. Thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
You may mean this photo that has appeared several times on this forum. I think those are based on Defender turn signals. I have noted most of the vendors now carry a LED based version of the Defender light that should be very robust just a bit pricey. I very much like the LED lights on my boat trailer. I have found them to be tough and happy to be repeatedly dunked in sal****er. Just about replaced regular units yearly before buying the LEDs.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Sport utility vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Sport utility vehicle

I would like to know the origin of the grill itself, either custom or commercially available. The earlier comment that the Rangie now looks like a spider did make me laugh. The turn signal assemblies may be pretty easy to just fabricate from a bit of aluminum sheet stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Range Rover Classic
14 Posts
You may mean this photo that has appeared several times on this forum. I think those are based on Defender turn signals. I have noted most of the vendors now carry a LED based version of the Defender light that should be very robust just a bit pricey. I very much like the LED lights on my boat trailer. I have found them to be tough and happy to be repeatedly dunked in sal****er. Just about replaced regular units yearly before buying the LEDs.
View attachment 79610 View attachment 79618

I would like to know the origin of the grill itself, either custom or commercially available. The earlier comment that the Rangie now looks like a spider did make me laugh. The turn signal assemblies may be pretty easy to just fabricate from a bit of aluminum sheet stock.
Anyone know who owns this vehicle? I'm interested to know a little more about the grille and front bar as well. Looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover Classic
1,414 Posts
I'm trying to figure out how this owner was able to fit Rim/tire from a 2006 L322 onto a classic
they make and offer converter adaptors, I came across them a few years ago while searching for regular adaptors. they are not easy to find you need both bolt patterns when searching.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just a word of caution to UK and EU members about the RDX lights..... the rear conversion that they supply for the RRC isn't legal as there are no reflectors.... so you'll need to add some... otherwise you'll be talking to your local policeman about it. There wont be any issues with the front lights as they are from a Defender:thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 79610 View attachment 79618

I’m interested in the grill

1 - 11 of 11 Posts