Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am new to the forum and land rovers in general, and just designed these for the emblems and center caps of my P38. What do you think?

Text Font Logo Brand Trademark

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nice but have to see them on...how about a thin outlined range rover windshield banner?

·
LEGACY VENDOR
62 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i also googled range rover emblem decal, nothing showed up. i also spent a little time making my design, to look right, most people won't notice the difference between the stocker and mine.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,270 Posts
Really sounds like you are trying to sell them, especially as you have posted the same stuff on other forums too....

Martin

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
to much work to sell in the forums. i would just list on ebay and post a link. like i said i searched google images and found nothing on the first two pages.

just wanted to show off my design i guess. i think it looks awesome

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,270 Posts
As already suggested, post a pic of them installed then.

Martin

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,270 Posts
Sounds good to me.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
62 Posts
Printing them and I have all Designs including the OEM with Wings like in your picture. I do not like the wings as much because my Font "RANGE ROVER" needs to be smaller if the are on.

Iam using A Roland 54" and a Mutoh 54". We do Vehicle Wraps as our main business.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,270 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Printing them and I have all Designs including the OEM with Wings like in your picture. I do not like the wings as much because my Font "RANGE ROVER" needs to be smaller if the are on.

Iam using A Roland 54" and a Mutoh 54". We do Vehicle Wraps as our main business.
nice i have a 30" roland. i don't do wraps at all. i only do small stuff like these and MX graphics. been great!

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,270 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
92 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Those do look great. How do I obtain a set?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts