RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked one of my friends how many miles (kms) he gets per tank on his 2008 RRS SC. Assuming you would fill up with roughly 3 gallons left in the 23 gallon tank …

20 gallons at 12mpg = 240 miles (386 kms)
20 gallons at 17mpg = 340 miles (547 kms)

He started laughing so hard he had to hang up the phone. I called him back three days later and he’s still laughing so,

What is the average range you get driving mostly city and range for driving mostly highway :?:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I have an HSE so this isn't apples to apples, however on my 2008 HSE I could drive from the Monterey Bay to Palm Springs (roughly 400mi) and have to only stop once for fuel. The last trip I took I averaged 19.1mpg.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I use my sports shifter too much to even care. My 6 year old loves it when I punch it.

I made a run to Denver last year and averaged 17mpg.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In miles how far can you go on one tank of gas?

I have a Denali with a 26 gallon tank. It gets 10 city and 14 highway. I figured the RRS tank is 12% smaller but the mileage (unbelievable at it may be) should be around 15% better.

Currently, I can go 279 miles all city or 372 miles all highway. My friend says the range in his RRS SC is nowhere near that so either I can’t add or he has a fuel leak :think:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts