RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok admitting defeat at being able to wire in a later cruise control ecru to my 1998 4.6 petrol. In a previous car all wires matched no probs but this time I,m strumped i have 2 early ecus but not the plug I cut off the loom so has anyone a plug that I can buy and wire back in the cruise

·
Administrator
27,795 Posts
RAVE has both GEMS and Bosch wiring diagrams that are colour coded with pinout drawings. Should be fairly easy to pair up your GEMS harness wires with the newer Bosch plug wires.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks and yes it was - i was totally hung up on the fact that I have no solid yellow wire as per all diagrams/connectors |BUT a more diligent approach today working methodically through I spotted on page 68 and several other pages of the 1999 elec part of rave that solid yellow is for lhd cars and for rhd its yellow /red so problem solved. just need to get the exhaust pipe on that is replacing a very 'holy' silencer on the nearside bank (RHD) then wire in cruise ecu sort the ride height calibration after new air bags, headlamp aim since new headlamps and headlamp mounting frame post accident, and so the joys of ownership go on and on and on and on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts