RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Has anyone experienced a creaky brake pedal predominately under gentle braking e.g. moving in traffic?

Jamie

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
469 Posts
My TD6 while at idle in gear at traffic lights rumble...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have this issue in my 18 RRS SCD -- it's a huge annoyance. I've tried spraying lubricant around the assembly, which probably isn't a great idea considering it's the brake pedal, to no avail.

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
there was a TSB for this to lube the pivot point then it was the brake booster not properly torqued then finally just replace the brake booster.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a new P400e Vogue. Less than 4000 miles and the brakes feel like they’re grinding. You can hear it and feel it through the pedal. Even when stationary, if I press the brake pedal there is a roughness. Will need to take it back when I have spare time.
Has anyone experienced something similar?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a new P400e Vogue. Less than 4000 miles and the brakes feel like they’re grinding. You can hear it and feel it through the pedal. Even when stationary, if I press the brake pedal there is a roughness. Will need to take it back when I have spare time.
Has anyone experienced something similar?
My 2017 feels exactly like this. I just got it with 16k miles on it. The brake pedal is also VERY soft. Idk if its normal or not but the brakes were replaced before I got it. Maybe they didn't do something right. They also squal pretty bad. CPO inspection is a complete joke.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts