Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have an SVR still under factory warranty with an additional 3 years of CPO coverage that hasn’t started yet. I need to sell the vehicle and I’m wondering if I can get the CPO warranty refunded. I was able to with a Benz when I sold it on in the past but can’tfind any info about whether LR offers the same.
Also, if anyone wants to buy a mint Estoril ‘17 SVR with a ton of warranty and 34k miles on the clock, hit me up...

·
Registered
2019 RRS Dynamic Supercharged
15 Posts
Second best color for a RRS! :)

Where are you located?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Some people must not be aware of this because I have seen several RRS for sale... not advertised as CPO....that have CPO warranty remaining.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Located in DC area. Thanks for the info regarding the proration. Any idea who to call?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The company is Land Rover and the main customer service number is useless. Dealer isn’t returning calls.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Call and ask the salesman or finance guy what company is used for extended warranty and ask for their number. You can also email their corporate office.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For anyone searching in the future the answer is no, you cannot get unused CPO warranty refunded unlike other manufacturers. But the warranty stays with the VIN, so any dealer saying that the warranty goes away if you trade your car in is also lying.

So, someone buy my SVR :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts