RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I photo shopped the wheels with Kahn and love what it looks like, but I don't know what color the SVR is.
Thanks

RRS-SVR.jpg

·
Administrator
27,794 Posts
With a heavily filtered press photo that is over exposed to begin with it is very hard to tell. I would guess Indus Silver. You should be able to look up the actual SVR colours on the LRNA website.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I figured but I wasn't too sure

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,151 Posts
Based on the trim above the front wheel it doesn't look like an SVR, which has more of a block looking trim piece.

Color-wise it has to be either Indus Silver or Corris Grey. My guess is the latter as the silver is pretty light.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,151 Posts
Depends on the lighting.

Indus Silver:
16.jpg

Corris grey which is an SVR in this case:
201-p1060285_11041.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
I would guess Corris, which is the color you see the most after black and white.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That isn't an SVR, anyway. Looks like Indus, tho.
You're right, that doesn't look like SVR.
Now that I see the Corris, it does look more like it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Its Corris Grey and that is an Overfinch Version. If you go to their site and look at their cars for sale you will see the same vehicle. Good luck.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its Corris Grey and that is an Overfinch Version. If you go to their site and look at their cars for sale you will see the same vehicle. Good luck.
Thank you for this :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
my pleasure. i would recommend you look at Corris in person, its a great color but never looks exactly like in photos, especially the Overfinch shot you referenced. good luck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts