RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks of a meltdown with my Range Rover Sport 2008 and my wallet. I had a sky roof temperature in the middle of no where, had no option than to trudge the car on for another 20 mile. Then discovered the return hose from radiator to water tank pulled out and water was drained. Still aout 120 miles to my destination, managed to stick the hose somehow and dragged us all to base. Then hell broke. Replaced the radiator, still over heating, discovered thermostat had dismembered, replaced it, no dice. Temperature still high. Then discovered water pump had some coolant deposit, perhaps leaking, got it replaced. Discovered coolant keeps going down after a few minutes with no obvious leakage elsewhere. The inevitable downed on me, gasket head burnt. okay, it is now replaced and expected to rock the machine deservedly, but coolant is still draining out same way as before leading to temperature shooting skyward. Latest is water leaking down somewhere towards the middle of the car. Obviously not from A/C because of volume. Suspect coming from rear of the engine. I am now at my wits end. Mind help with some wits?:idea:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts