RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Range Rover evoque 2.0l Petrol and I have discovered a coolant leak where the hose fittings attach to the heater core at the rear of the engine bay under the wiper cowl area.

I am checking with RangeRover to see if its under warranty, but in the even that its not, has anyone replaced these that can offer some tips?
I think this is the part number also, but I am not 100 percent sure. Part # LR019276

Any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2013 Range Rover evoque 2.0l Petrol and I have discovered a coolant leak where the hose fittings attach to the heater core at the rear of the engine bay under the wiper cowl area.

I am checking with RangeRover to see if its under warranty, but in the even that its not, has anyone replaced these that can offer some tips?
I think this is the part number also, but I am not 100 percent sure. Part # LR019276

Any help is much appreciated.
Hello,
I am facing the same issue with my range rover evoque but its 2014, loosing coolant in the same place you mentioned in your post. Can you please let me know what was your solution to this issue. I can see 2 hoses with clamps and its leaking. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am having the same issue. I removed the wiper cowl and found out that one of the hoses was leaking at the fitting too. I was relieved when I 'figured' I didn't have to remove the dash. I have a 2012 Evoque. Anyone found a solution yet? Thanks in advance!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts