RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any suggestions for my 2014 RRS HSE.
The coldest of the four AC vents is on the center driver side, but its not as cold as it should be. The vent left of the steering wheel on the drivers side is even a bit less cool. The two passenger vents are almost neutral (not cold, but not warm either). When the exterior temp gets above 85* the center driver vent goes from barely cold to just cool and the other 3 vents warm as well. If I direct the AC to the defrost or the floor boards the temp seems equal side to side, but is only cool and not cold. Also, there does not seem to be a difference in the blowing AC air temp between the LO and 59*, and there is no difference with Max AC on either.
I'm confused as to whether this is a blend motor malfunction or a lack of Freon issue. Anyone had a similar problem, or have any suggestions before I visit the dealership for service.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2017 HSE here. Not a suggestion but posting my experience hoping it will help.

Just took mine in . Driver side was slightly cool and passenger side was just forced air. They did leak/pressure test and said Freon was low and refilled it. It is cooling correctly now. I have a suspicion that there is a bigger problem here since the AC should be a closed system. I am still under warranty And hoping the issue resurface within a year so I can bring it in and have them fully diagnose it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts