RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all out there. Yep, I bought an Evoque Convertible. Its true.

Doesn't seem to be much talk about them on this site, and I have yet to see another one on the road (or off). Some people tell me that Range Rover doesn't make a convertible, but right there on the hood the letters spell out RANGE ROVER and there is a Land Rover tag on the back - so, as of now I am assuming I have an honest to god Range Rover - that is a convertible. I am not kidding.

Cheers

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,674 Posts
Well of course there hasn't been much talk about them, they are just now being released. There hasn't been any commercials yet, at least not in this area, and the press has been pretty dead for ages. It's almost as if LRNA is trying to sneak this one onto lots with no fanfare or promotion. I have to wonder if their advert budget was all spent on Sport commercials. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Hello to all out there. Yep, I bought an Evoque Convertible. Its true.

Doesn't seem to be much talk about them on this site, and I have yet to see another one on the road (or off). Some people tell me that Range Rover doesn't make a convertible, but right there on the hood the letters spell out RANGE ROVER and there is a Land Rover tag on the back - so, as of now I am assuming I have an honest to god Range Rover - that is a convertible. I am not kidding.

Cheers
A few weeks ago I was at the dealership and a family just took delivery of their beautiful, new Evoque convertible. They were seemingly incredibly happy.
Yes, you do have an honest to god Range Rover that is a convertible. Not many Evoque owners visit this forum, unfortunately. My wife and I have one in the garage as a 3rd car (not a convertible) though.

enjoy your new car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts