RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am experiencing a sharp continuous beep just below the dash board when ever i just open the door and even when i start the car.It sounds like maybe some parking sensors but i dont know.When you switch off the engine it still continues until after sometime when it just stops on its own.Is there a fuse i can remove to disable it if its a parking sensor or what ever it is?Please someone help me locate it.There are no error messages on the dash to point out what the issue is.
Thanks.
John.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still Stack here people,am i the first to experience this problem?Please some help me

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
Well apparently you are. What have you done to identify it? if it is bothering you that much get down on the floor, remove the kick panel and find what is making the noise. You are entirely on you own here as we have no idea what year or model you are referencing nor do I think you will find a local member to do this for you

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Model is 2005 L322 3.0 TD6.I will try to locate the exact source like you say.Tried to plug in the CRP123 pro to try and see if any error code will show but nothing.

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
Something like a vibrating relay is not going to log a code because it has no monitor. Something like a loose piece of plastic vibrating with the fan won;t log a code either. SOund also travels in odd ways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts