RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

My p38 is constantly fogging up. I will come out of work and all the windows will have a layer of condensation on the inside. It's a really annoying issue as I have to go through and manually wipe them all off!

Any suggestions on where to look/anything to replace that may be causing this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm guessing you've discounted the heater matrix, no wet carpets in the foot wells, or the coolant level dropping off slightly ?

you have the drain tubes in the roof, they may need clearing out if blocked how is your sunroof seal ? any damp areas on the headlining ?

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,521 Posts
Also leave the aircon on "Auto" and the "recirc" setting and it will slowly dry out inside.

G

·
water in the sparewheelcarrier in the boot?

somewhere in the car it must be wet, the fog inside indicates that....

search the carpets for wet/damp places to find out where the water collects, from there on search where it got in and make sure it is kept out by repairing the problem.

after that.... airco on, heat as high as you can bare and personaly i would NOT choose recirculating the air

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
686 Posts
pull out the overhead centre roof light unit and see if the roof is dripping with condensation - sometimes there is a small leak at the front of the screen where the welds are - gently pull out/back the trim on the roof gutters and see if you can shine a light on the outside and see nay light on the inside...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts