RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get an opinion on a 2006 Range Rover HSE I am thinking of buying. It has 69000 with a well documented service history and looks pristine inside and out. New brakes, radiator, reservoir tank, tires, etc. It looks like it has been under an extended warranty as well. I am looking at buying with an extended warranty and also holding some money back for non-warranty occurrences. The sale price is $29K.

From what I can see (based on searching this forum), this is a fair price and I feel like I have a decent safety net. I know RRs require more care and feeding so my eyes are wide open. I think I have covered my bases so I don't get slammed with a $10K repair bill out of the blue. Does this all sound reasonable? Anything I am missing.

I have wanted a RR all of my life and this would be my first but I do want to get off on the wrong foot.

Comments?

Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I have it one more night to evaluate it before I commit but I think I am going to pull the trigger.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Spend a little extra and get a 07. The 07 has the newer interior without the pealing gray paint and the 07 and newer are more reliable with the Ford improvements.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
texige said:
Spend a little extra and get a 07. The 07 has the newer interior without the pealing gray paint and the 07 and newer are more reliable with the Ford improvements.
Wish I could but the 2006 is as much as I can afford.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts