RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any advice?

I want to do a 0 down deal, 15,000 miles per year, 36-month term. Where should my payments be?

• Narvik Black
  • R Dynamic HSE, P300
  • ClearSight rearview mirror
  • Touch Pro Duo climate control
  • 21” wheels, style 5078, silver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think this is good enough, I want to buy a car too, I mean a evoque, and I am thinking to have a credit. I have almost all the necessary money for a new one, with 2.0 Petrol and AWD automatic. 250 HP will be enough for me, I like the design of the car. To be honest, I was thinking about a lease, but it will take me a half of the year for sure, to pay for the car. That's why I want to take a credit and I will cover it fast. I mean I will be able to pay for it in a couple of months. More than that, I found a great credit offer that will cover all my needs. I found this offer here https://foxycredit.com/se/leasy-lan So I am going to buy this car next week, I hope they will give me this credit asap

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 2020. What do you want to know?

It’s sharp as hell and a head turner. Mines blacked out (logos and all). Some dealer package, I assume.

Pros:

• Fast
  • Comfortable for long trips
  • Awesome CarPlay integration
  • Can never go back to a regular rearview mirror
Cons:

• Roof is short, if 6’ or taller your head may touch headliner
  • Mild hybrid design with engine shutoff at stop lights is downright dangerous in how long it takes to crank and release clutch packs to engage power (2-3 seconds after you take your foot off brake)
  • Above “feature” must be manually turned off at EACH start
I honestly think this could have been done better with a traction battery and power sharing transaxle where the electric motors could bump start the engine instead of using a conventional starter. No more ch-ch-ch-VROOM, engine should just start running without the fanfare.

Drive one and ask if you can take it for a few hrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts