RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Range Rover Vogue SE and am trying to find a way of connecting my Iphone X to the factory fitted audio system but am totally stumped. Obviously bluetooth isnt an option as bluetooth will only connect my phone capability but I like to listen to my music and sometimes youtube music from my phone. Can anybody help me ??

·
Registered
439 Posts
yep thats the way to go. only downside is you lose the ability to dictate to the iphone as it gets confused having 2 simultaneous BT connections. you need to connect to the oem system for phone use and to the bovee for audio. i have not tried ripping the oem BT module out from the car but thats prob a solution.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIII / L322
65 Posts
Agree completely. Ditto!

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
19 Posts
yep thats the way to go. only downside is you lose the ability to dictate to the iphone as it gets confused having 2 simultaneous BT connections. you need to connect to the oem system for phone use and to the bovee for audio. i have not tried ripping the oem BT module out from the car but thats prob a solution.
I’ve found that once I make a phone call, the voice dictation will work fine afterwards. Giant pain but it will allow it to work after that with mine at least.

2010 Range Rover HSE
Bournville Brown Metallic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
439 Posts
I Tried it and it works!! thank you so much I! Making the phone call forces it to the correct Bluetooth function and then dictating works. Annoying but livable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts