Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '23 RR Auto has "off assembly" status which is usually the final step before it goes to port to be shipped to the US since June 7th.

This was dated June 23rd.....

I received word back that the New Range Rover’s are built but have not left the production factory yet as they are waiting on a part/semiconductor that controls the ‘powered gesture tailgate’ feature.

They are considering shipping vehicles without this feature and then having us add the part when they become available, but a final decision hasn’t been made as of yet by JLR.

·
Registered
342 Posts
My '23 RR Auto has "off assembly" status which is usually the final step before it goes to port to be shipped to the US since June 7th.

I received word back that the New Range Rover’s are built but have not left the production factory yet as they are waiting on a part/semiconductor that controls the ‘powered gesture tailgate’ feature.

They are considering shipping vehicles without this feature and then having us add the part when they become available, but a final decision hasn’t been made as of yet by JLR.
Curious - what was your build date?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I believe it was the first week of April but not certain....if the exact date is important to you I will certainly inquire?
I just thought if you knew it offhand you could share it. I am curious what build dates could be affected.

·
Registered
342 Posts
@DieselRover My build date was 5/13. I recall from another post that we had the same build date. I just got word from my SA that the car is in transit to dealer and should be arriving earlier than the anticipated date of 7/15.
Oh, cool! Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
58 Posts

Is powered gesture tailgate where you wave your foot under the trunk and it opens? Personally, I feel like thats overrated.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just received an update from my dealer. My ‘23 RR Auto moved from “off assembly” to “at port”. He tells me that it’s 10-14 days to dealer here in Buffalo NY once ship has sailed…..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts