Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ive owned a nissan and an infiniti and they are both very reliable vehicles, having said that they lack the offroad reputation and "BLING" factor that a range rover has which prevents them from competing with Range rover. The one thing i will say is that the Nissan and Infiniti have superior head and legroom to the range rover. Even my Altima has several more inches of legroom in the front and back over my sport.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
129 Posts
Very interesting.. I had a FX45, hands down the most reliable car I have owned. Drove it all the way to 90K miles. I'm very curious to see what that QX will look like in person. It won't be compared to a range rover.. but in terms of a nice SUV.. I'd be interested.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought my wife a 2010 QX56 in Sept. I love her truck. Great for thos long road trips. It's basically a house on wheels.

With that being said, to say that it will be competition for our trucks is way off base.

Just wanted to get other people's thoughts.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Sorry but you are just another Joe in an infiniti.

But in a Land Rover well that means you have good taste and plan on going anywhere. Not just the highways.

We have an offroad school. We guard Royalty. We have discovered the sources of major rivers. We are the choice of explorers, scientists and kings and commoner. We save lives all over the world whether on a UK highway or a torn up road in Botswana.

The shortest distance between two points is a Land Rover.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
129 Posts
The boss said:
We have an offroad school. We guard Royalty. We have discovered the sources of major rivers. We are the choice of explorers, scientists and kings and commoner. We save lives all over the world whether on a UK highway or a torn up road in Botswana.

The shortest distance between two points is a Land Rover.
That is awesome.. :clap: lol

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish someone had said that when I was trying to get her into a full size.

Funny thing is now that the KC Metro is covered in snow and ice, all she wants to drive is my sport.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts