RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Hope you're all well.
I've had a bit of a journey since I sold my RRS ATB V8SC....but something lures me to the updated RRS SVR (with exposed carbon fibre bonnet of course), it needs to be added to the stable.

Anyway- does anybody have the Ebony Cirrus interior in their SVR and is it easy to keep clean? My GLE63s Coupe has a white interior but it is super hard to keep clean, not worth the effort.

Should I go for another low maintenance colour, or am I wrong in my assumptions?

Cheers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi from S. Korea, I just ordered 2019 SVR today. With carbon hood, of course. As far as interior, I had hard time deciding between ebony and tan. I decided go with ebony because its easier to keep clean and ebony interior has whitish pattern on seats so it doesn't look too black. I chose santorini black for exterior and 22' 5083 style rims in black as well, fyi. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi all,

Hope you're all well.
I've had a bit of a journey since I sold my RRS ATB V8SC....but something lures me to the updated RRS SVR (with exposed carbon fibre bonnet of course), it needs to be added to the stable.

Anyway- does anybody have the Ebony Cirrus interior in their SVR and is it easy to keep clean? My GLE63s Coupe has a white interior but it is super hard to keep clean, not worth the effort.

Should I go for another low maintenance colour, or am I wrong in my assumptions?

Cheers.
I have the Cirrus/Ebony interior in my SVR and it's fantastic. Not hard to clean at all. I had light oyster in my Velar and Ivory in my old Sport. So far the two tone design of the Cirrus/Ebony has one advantage in that the seat side bolsters are actually black which is good because those would show the jeans dye the most. And the armrest in the door is also black. For the Cirrus parts of my seats I applied Gtechniq Leather Guard and it totally works. My SVR is almost 2 months old and haven't had to clean the drivers seat yet. Normally I clean the drivers seat every month or two and it only takes a few minutes at most. Spray and wipe off. I don't mind at all and to me it's worth it. I'm not a fan of black interiors but that is all personal choice.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
297 Posts
I have cirrus interior too. It’s easy to keep clean. Haven’t had any issues. As mentioned in other posts, the boosters are ebony and do take most of the traffic.

I think cirrus really adds a sporty pop to the interior. Everyone comments on the colour. TBH, I’m really not an ebony kinda guy, so my opinion is biased. I’ve always liked tan interior, my last 3 cars were tan. But i feel it looks more rich vs sporty colour. Don’t know if that makes sense? Lol

I got the ceramic pro done to the interior too. While it doesn’t self clean and pay my taxes like it claims, I think it really does help to keep staining down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. That's what I was after, real world experience.

I was going to go pimento/ebony, but given that I've gone for Estoril Blue, might be too many colours.

Cirrus/Ebony it is.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi from S. Korea, I just ordered 2019 SVR today. With carbon hood, of course. As far as interior, I had hard time deciding between ebony and tan. I decided go with ebony because its easier to keep clean and ebony interior has whitish pattern on seats so it doesn't look too black. I chose santorini black for exterior and 22' 5083 style rims in black as well, fyi. Hope it helps.
Nice build. Mine is the same, except I went for the Estoril blue and am going ebony/cirrus inside to match the carbon interior.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts