RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, the new Range Rover has been out for how long and they are still configuring the old model that you haven't been able to order for 4 months when you build a car on their US website? Pathetic.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Re: Come on LRNA, update the website already. Embarrasing.

michaeltw said:
And it appears they've added two new options that I haven't seen officially announced yet:

1200 watt Audio System Upgrade
19 Speaker 1200 Watt HK System - $1350

Rear Seat Recline
Includes Passenger Memory, 4-way Headrests, and front seat away - $1250

Finally and answer about those rear head rests we posted pictures of.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi everyone. In the US, there are actually two power rear seat options:

Seat Pack "Style 2" available on the HSE Lux, and Supercharged includes 8 degree rear seat recline , passenger memory, 4-way headrests and front seat away - $1,250.

Seat Pack "Style 3" is only available on the Autobiography, and includes 8 degree rear seat recline , passenger memory, lumbar support, heated/cooled seats, and winged headrests - $2,500. This is the package pictured on the website (tan interior).

My dealer just ordered me an AB in Santorini/Jet/Pimento and optioned it with the 1200 watt sound, seat pack 3, and wood steering/shift knob. FYI the surround camera is currently unavailable to order due to supplier issues. I will likely pass on the car unless the camera pack becomes available prior to the build in Nov.

Have a great day!

v8

1 - 7 of 7 Posts