RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, in my first week, I've had one engine light, and two "restricted performance" warnings. The 2018 Rover ribs great otherwise. I live 1.5 hours from the dealer, and I was thinking about getting a code reader to help decide if I should make the effort to take it in. Anybody have a favorite for the new RRS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
So, in my first week, I've had one engine light, and two "restricted performance" warnings. The 2018 Rover ribs great otherwise. I live 1.5 hours from the dealer, and I was thinking about getting a code reader to help decide if I should make the effort to take it in. Anybody have a favorite for the new RRS?

There was a post about this literally a week ago (and a few others). Use the search function for ODBII reader and you should be able to find it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMG_1208.JPG
Maybe search on my app is suboptimal. (See results). My search results come up dry on this. Is there a recommended unit it there?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have the BAFX bought on Amazon for $25 or so. Connects to a free app your phone by bluetooth. Info not always enlightening.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good for you - You are a more patient person than me. 100k and you are reading codes...I'd be asking them to come pick it up

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good for you - You are a more patient person than me. 100k and you are reading codes...I'd be asking them to come pick it up
Actually, I came to the same conclusion. They are coming to get it in the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,783 Posts
You might give your search parameter another try with the correct term... it is OBDII...On Board Diagnostics... no ODB. :mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts