RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have Clunking/Knocking noise coming from the front passenger wheel area, Every time i turn either left or right i get the constant Clunking noise only at low speeds and iv'e also notice Knocking noise when go over a bump now, I have attached a video below looking at the lower are bushing which i'm thinking this is the issue but just need a second opinion before i start buying new parts etc.

[video]https://vimeo.com/user96043084/review/322589517/7a25f45797[/video]

·
Registered
147 Posts
The video does not com up. Clunking is usually from the sway bar link. Control arm bushings make noise when you tap the brake from around 15mph.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had the exact issue for a bit now and earlier this week the slight knock turned into a horrible loud creaking/squeaking noise. Mine was from the front driver side and I isolated the sound to the sway bar bushing. I sprayed some silicone lube around it as a temporary sound fix and worked. Taking it in to local shop here Tulsa, Ok to replace both of the bushings and will keep updated.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have the same issue when braking, might be lower suspension arms and or control arm bushings. Lower arms are around £500 a pair fitted. I was quoted £200 for just the bushings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts