RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am in Denver CO, and heading home to San Diego. I have developed a clunking noise from the front end. Not sure if I should take it to LR here or just wait till I get back. Any ideas of what it may be?

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
456 Posts
darrinturner said:
Hello all,

I am in Denver CO, and heading home to San Diego. I have developed a clunking noise from the front end. Not sure if I should take it to LR here or just wait till I get back. Any ideas of what it may be?
I had the same issue.
No big deal.

You just need a new ''stability stang thing'' :wink:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have 03 HSE with 60K I think I have thae same noise. sounds like tick tick tick but very light.. I believe it's normal cuz I heard other 04 HSE with 15K miles and has the same sound..

Does anybody know where exactly it's coming from?

·
Registered
200 Posts
On mine it makes a clicking, ticking noise when you turn the wheel stopped or low speed. It seems more common when you start out in the morning

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clunk Clunk is different than a click click or tap tap. It might even be a popping noise
Mine is a Clunk Clunk and it happens mostly at slow speeds like take off. I hear it more while turning.

·
Registered
299 Posts
clunk clunk at slow speeds or turning - I had the same thing on mine and it turned out to be a torn sway bar bushing on the driver side - for some reason they replaced the whole assembly and the problem is gone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
darrinturner
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing