Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got in the rover today and noticed the clock hands keep going around without stopping as if they are resetting, but as I said they don’t stop , even after leaving it for 20 minutes.

I did put a new battery in 2 weeks ago, reset the clock on the screen and the hands dutifully moved to the correct time and stayed there. Used the rover since no issues until today.

I’ve tried doing through the reset screen again , no joy. Searched but nothing came up that was close to this issue unless I wasn’t using the correct words for the search. Am going to check on which fuse controls it momentarily, so it’s not going all night until I have the time to dig into it more tomorrow.

2004 HSe, new battery two weeks ago, a new main BCM a year ago at the dealer because of a steering issue, so that’s not it I think.

Any ideas.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Couldn’t find the fuse so took that part of the dash apart and disconnected the clock, hopefully that’ll do it until tomorrow when I can start looking for the actual issue that caused it.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
697 Posts
Couldn’t find the fuse so took that part of the dash apart and disconnected the clock, hopefully that’ll do it until tomorrow when I can start looking for the actual issue that caused it.
I had familiar issue. Please check voltage from alternator. I replaced the voltage regulator and problem gone

1 - 3 of 3 Posts