RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that whenever i clean my windshield, i can't seem to bend my wipers all the way so it stays put at 90 degrees, making it hard to clean my windshield. My question is, can you bend your windshield wipers at 90 degrees so it stays put that way? All other cars that i've owned seem to do it, but i'm scared to bend my RRS wipers cause i might break it.

Thanks...

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Jarvis said:
2010's were redesigned so that you can. On rarlier models, you can't.
Really? LR actually improved something midstream 8-0= . Yeah this is a pita in snowy/icy weather on my '08. I wonder if th new arms can be retrofitted? hmmm

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gooseyloosey said:
Jarvis said:
Really? LR actually improved something midstream 8-0= . Yeah this is a pita in snowy/icy weather on my '08. I wonder if th new arms can be retrofitted? hmmm
Hmmmm... great question, i wonder if they can be retrofitted. It's a pain in the butt to hold it up with one hand and wipe with the other. It's a big and tall car, so it's not like a car where you can do this easily.

·
Registered
318 Posts
gooseyloosey said:
Jarvis said:
Really? LR actually improved something midstream 8-0= . Yeah this is a pita in snowy/icy weather on my '08.
Not with the heated windshield. That melted about 3/4" of ice from my windshield last year in about 3 minutes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts