RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIV / L405
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the best way to clean the cargo tray? The material looks really delicate IE prone to water stains.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Take your cover outside and lay it on a sheet or some kind of protection. Get a bucket of hot soapy water and a soft brush and scrub away. The material is durable and it wont come to any harm. I have done mine and it will come up like brand new.

Stand it on it's end to dry and you are finished. All these cleaners leave stains and ring marks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
custard pie feet said:
Take your cover outside and lay it on a sheet or some kind of protection. Get a bucket of hot soapy water and a soft brush and scrub away. The material is durable and it wont come to any harm. I have done mine and it will come up like brand new.

Stand it on it's end to dry and you are finished. All these cleaners leave stains and ring marks.
Dont forget to rinse the soap off with a hose pipe.

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
This is interesting, I'll try this in the summer as mine has got a bit grubby and looks worst where it's had rain drops cleaning away small patches of dirt.

What soap would you reccomend? Something like upholstery cleaner? Washing powder or washing up liquid type detergent? I'd feel safer knowing what isn't going to remove the glue that holds the fabric to the plastic body....

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
236 Posts
Nice tip, thanks.
Stewart

1 - 8 of 8 Posts