RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been in search of a good leather cleaner since I noticed my pimento seats are getting some pretty bad darker stains on the outer edges from my jeans.
I found this on amazon Leather Cleaner

It got here over the weekend and all I have to say is that I'm very impressed. The bottle comes with a microfiber towel which is bright yellow. After about 1 minute, my seats were clean as new but the rag was basically green as you can see in the pics. I'm sure there are many leather products out there but this thing saved my seats in less than a minute and I'm super happy with it.

I'm gonna take some time next weekend and do the whole car, but other than the driver seat the car is in generally new condition.

IMG_0956.JPG IMG_0957.JPG

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hmmm, one would think red leather mixed with blue denim would equal - purple. But the microfiber towel is green??

Nonetheless - glad it worked for you.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, one would think red leather mixed with blue denim would equal - purple. But the microfiber towel is green??

Nonetheless - glad it worked for you.

Well, purple was the color of the leather, But the towel took off all the blue (not the red) and made the towel green. It would have been terrible if it took the red off the leather!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've been using Wolfgang's since I got the truck. Every two weeks for me because I have Cirrus (almost white) interior.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've been using Wolfgang's since I got the truck. Every two weeks for me because I have Cirrus (almost white) interior.
I have the light tan (whatever color that is) and used the stuff that comes w/ the suv every month and it works fine but glad to hear some other options.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have the light tan (whatever color that is) and used the stuff that comes w/ the suv every month and it works fine but glad to hear some other options.
Yours came with cleaning supplies? What the name/brand?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts