RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I got a little chip in my windshield from a rock. Tried repairing it but it still shows a bit. I have tried buying a new one form a bunch of places but no luck.
I was wondering if any of the forum members knew of someplace that has them in stock in the US.
I'm looking for MXC5648 heated, tinted front windshield for 1994 Range Rover Classic LWB.
I'm also open to aftermarket options.

All help appreciated.

·
Registered
1989 Range Rover Classic
306 Posts
The heated ones are becoming extremely rare and crazy expensive (like $1000+), unless you absolutely need to have the heating elements, I'd just search for a standard tinted replacement.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered from two places, rimmer Bros and Checkered Flag. Both said they had it on stock. Afterwards they recanted and cancelled the order. The best part is I asked them before making the order.
Also I recall the moment I saw the other car kicking up a rock and seeing it flying in slow motion for my windshield.
Hopefully I can get the heated I've as it clears the condensation really quickly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Safelite did my '91 with heating elements a couple years ago. My insurance covered all but my deductible which wasn't much. They did a great job but once installed I saw they used to old seal. The installer said the old one was softer and easier to install. I wasn't super happy about it but figured if I have problems I'll take it back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts