Range Rovers Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
The jury is still out for me. I certainly like it with the clear indicators, not sure if i prefer it yet though :think:

Also that website seems to only let you post the thumbnail size

I've always used photobucket and have posted plenty of pictures here, it's free and you just copy the IMG code. Just FYI :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
It's a shame they don't supply the side repeaters to go with them :think: maybe a trip to the local scrap yard would turn up something similar :roll:

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
rufant said:
not sure how to delete email now
Get one of the mods to do it for you
:shock: :lol: :roll:

Check with your email service provider or their help tab. Neither mods or admin would have access to your email.

However, if you are referring to PMs here simply check the box next to the message you want to delete and choose delete from the drop down at the bottom of the PM page OR click the "X" in the bottom right of the message while it is open.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Check with your email service provider or their help tab. Neither mods or admin would have access to your email.
I think he was refering to the post he made on page 1 of this thread, where he posted his email address and then wanted his post deleted so his email address wasn't left there to be copied/spammed or whatever. Hence my advice to get one of you chaps to do it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
i was yep, thx rufant.

btw, just noticed your 635csi, absolutely love em, tried to buy a few times but they were always in rubbish condition when I got to see them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am really interested in these clear indicators for Classic.
Where can I get them these days?
Or do anyone have a pair of used ones?

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
671 Posts
I made some research and apperantly the clear indicators were originally mounted on Italian vehicles.
Yes that's right. They seem to be pretty rare, and if you do find them, they're going to be old. To me, they look great on dark colored vehicles, but not as much on lighter vehicles.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts