RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have a 95 swb soft dash. I am the third owner, its in pretty good condition except for roof and bonnet (hood) paint fading. The interior is in great condition but has the usual RR plastic cracks. As I am in Australia and there were very few of these imported, I m struggling finding interior plastic bits. I am wondering if any one here is able to point me to a supplier or a wrecker where I may be able to improve my truck. I am after things like instrument surround, speaker covers, seat finishers etc. I have tried some US ebay sites but for some reason I am unable to buy. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Phil.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Bikeman

I'm in Australia too. Items ex US are fairly cheap but the freight is a real killer. Try Craig at www.graemecooper.com.au for new and recycled parts. If he can't help. contact Land Vehicle Spares in Sydney. They recently supplied a pair of lower tailgate latches that were unobtainable anywhere else

Alan

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kevin, Mikie thanks for the info. I have tried Paul Grant and unfortunately he doesn't have what I need. I have yet to contact Marty. Alan I know the crew at Cooper's very well, I have been using them for about 20 years and 3 RRC's, Craige is hunting down some bits for me. I will also try land Spares. These soft dash RRC's are getting hard to come by and people are not parting them out so much any more. I have also looked on a few UK sites. Something will come up.
Thanks once again.
Cheers,
Phil

·
Registered
330 Posts
Are the eBay sellers not willing to ship to Australia? If it helps and they're in the US, you can ship to me & I can forward it on to you.
Also keep you're eyes on the sites like disco web, defender source and nas-row.
Good luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Kevin,
I pick on sellers that are happy to ship o/s. My problem is that I am unable to make the purchase, press buy now and then get diverted to the sellers website, press buy now then back to ebay site...... frustrating. I will sort it out. I thank you for you offer I may have to take you up on it but for now I will keep trying.
Thanks,
Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts