RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a circuit diagram for a 2006 for the cigar lighters / 12v outlets?

I've checked my fuses - and they are all good, but am still missing power to several of my outlets....

Julian

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
I posted one on here a while ago when someone asked the same question, although I cant remember where. It was a screenshot from the workshop manual's wiring diagram, so you could probably look in there? Again, search will bring up where to get the wsm.

Dan

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
Oh and there are two loops from memory. The cigar lighter and the accessory sockets are on different circuits and have different ratings. The Owners manual states very clearly not to use the lighter sockets for anything other than the lighters and plug whatever you want into the accessory socket, hence why you have 4 sockets in total.

D

·
Registered
25 Posts
It was me that couldn't figure out why my front lighter and cubble outlet wasn't working. At first I only checked the front glove box fuses, then for shiits and giggles I looked at the rear fuse box, and low and behold the rear fuse was blown. When I replaced the rear fuse all my outlets work (until the wife drops more tin foil in to the lighter and then plugs her phone charger in !!!)

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts