RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Not condoning her actions, but it looks like the Jag driver was asking for something to happen. If I had to block someone, I'd make sure someone was with the car to move it so the blocked cars could get out.

On a different matter, it doesn't appear the Evoque suffered much damage. Clearly, it wasn't a Landwind...

·
Registered
2 Posts
It wasn't a woman driving the evoque, but a chinese teenage looks like 20ish. I know that because my friend was there filming as well. (LOL)

(According to the news) The jag driver blocked the evoque but actually left a note of his phone number, the evoque driver then called and was told that he would be back very soon. As an hour passed, evoque driver called again, and was telling the evoque driver to crash the car if he dared to. :thumb:

The evoque driver actually recorded the phone call and probably will get away with it. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
It wasn't a woman driving the evoque, but a chinese teenage looks like 20ish. I know that because my friend was there filming as well. (LOL)

(According to the news) The jag driver blocked the evoque but actually left a note of his phone number, the evoque driver then called and was told that he would be back very soon. As an hour passed, evoque driver called again, and was telling the evoque driver to crash the car if he dared to. :thumb:

The evoque driver actually recorded the phone call and probably will get away with it. LOL
Wow! If that's true, the Jag owner deserved it. Blocking someone in like that is just wrong!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts