Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHAHA Those were some pretty good guesses, some really cracked my sh*t right up.
here is what was in the duffel bag.
I can't believe it started raining the second I had it up .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a Khyam Land Rover Day Tent. They were made for land rover in 2008, I think. This one was in the showroom of the dealership here. They are pretty hard to come by, but extremely cool. I'll get some more pics if it ever stops raining :(

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
WOW I LOVE THAT TENT...:clap:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dang.. what was or is the retail price on that awesomeness?? Hard to find now?
The exorbitant Retail was ~850 from the dealership. Khyam made them exclusively for Land Rover
I got a few pics of it today

The skirt of the tunnel is supposed to reach to the ground. Because of my lift it's not going to

One can open all sides and use it like a beach tent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
one can zip up the sides and roll up a flap so that a window shows

it's pretty cosy inside

window flap down

all sides closed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
there is a mosquito netting on the inside of the panels

I didn't stake down the main guys. but the thing is pretty stable even all on its own. There are anchors and 9 storm tie downs that came with the tent. putting it up and folding it down takes less than 5 mins. I really like that.

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
Tent Camping Leisure Plant community Grass

I know the neighbour kids have had more fun with mine than I have. The only time I have actually used mine was at the RangeRovers.net meet in 2009.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Gee RR You really know how to keep your powder dry Thank you both for sharing this

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am feeling nostalgic, I have not used mine in about a year, but absolutely loved mine. Great for car camping and letting the adults hang out " inside" while kids are out. Kept my cheese and wine for being attacked by bugs. :dance:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts