RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All,

Unfortunately I just had my CEL come on. When I read the code with my code reader(its an Actron CP9580A), it get a P0430 "Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 2". I was not sure if my code reader was 100% on imports like RR's because it does not say it is on their website. When looking on the site here, someone said that the cats are covered under warranty 8/80, is this correct? Obviously my factory warranty is expired, but there is a different warranty on the cats?

I would be happy if this was the case(if that is what is wrong), because I am at 79K miles, and I want to get this fixed asap.

I've searching on the internet to find actual documentation of the coverage period/time, but I am unable to locate such.

Any help you can provide would be great.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Understood. I was trying to see if someone else could confirm the assertion that the cats are covers 8/80, and if anyone knew of a documentation link to such. I did find this thread already on it, but thanks for the help!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, it turns out that the cats ARE toast, and they ARE covered under warranty until 8/80K....they are being replaced tomorrow(parts are not in stock)

Thanks to all!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts