RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
$2,500 is indeed enticing, but if powertrain is in bad shape, then it'll be an expensive scrap metal.

Besides, that I wish the wheels weren't chromed.........

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
Mine has 168K on the clock and has been in a far worse climate (as you know) for rust. For that price, you can't go wrong. Even if it breaks down, you could sell 4k worth of used parts.

·
Registered
226 Posts
"the title is sal but the body is in great condition,"

This means the truck was a total write off by the insurance company after an accident or something, GOT CARFAX?

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,248 Posts
ferret said:
"the title is sal but the body is in great condition,"

This means the truck was a total write off by the insurance company after an accident or something, GOT CARFAX?
Not really a "write off" per say, but they did total it out. I have seen them total a vehicle for damaged doors/hood etc. bolt on parts.
OP, I have 187k on mine, lived in Missouri all its life. still going VERY strong IMHO.

Martin

·
Registered
701 Posts
Thats a pretty good deal. Of course, I've seen better. I got mine for 2700 from some local bloke off ebay LOL! I just listed a bunch of things that were wrong with it, and how much it would be to fix. I used dealership pricing of course :D . It was intially 3k but it offered him 2500 and he split the difference. I have put in about 1000 into it so far but, it has been a good car. I can't believe it runs smoother than our 2002 santa fe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts