Range Rovers Forum banner

Changing your cabin air filter (DIY, so easy & inexpensive!)

6K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  JohnBeltran 
#1 ·
Changing your cabin air filter (DIY, so easy & inexpensive!)

Hey guys,

Last time I got my oil changed, they recommended to change my cabin air filter, cost being like $130.00! I decided to see how much one was off of Amazon, $18.00 and it took about 3 minutes to swap out.

You literally unhook the two tabs on the glove compartment hinge, pop open the filter cover replace and that is it!

https://www.amazon.com/Mann-Filter-...1187&sr=8-3&keywords=range+rover+cabin+filter

There is the link and here are some pics of my super dirty old filter, yuck! Helps get rid of in the car stale air smells etc.

Filter Floor Auto part Radiator Grille
Auto part Filter Grille Metal

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: Changing your cabin air filter (DIY, so easy & inexpensi

In my Amazon profile i list my make/model of vehicle and when you search "Range Rover Sport cabin filter", it says is compatible with your vehicle. I would imagine they are the same for most all Land Rover vehicles. This particular one was the Amazon Choice and reviewers talked about them using this one in their RR Sport.

#4 ·
Hello All,
I have just purchased 2007 L320 SC.

Should the airflow arrow point up or downwards?

Mine is currently pointing up... but whatever I see on the internet/forums are pointing downwards...
so I wonder if the previous owner installed it incorrectly? It doesn't have any dirt on it... so I can't really tell but it stinks badly so I ordered new one

#5 ·
The blower is under the air inlet duct (with the filter sandwiched in between), so air flows downward.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.