RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if I need to reboot or set any parameters when I check the control panel for the HVAC? Also is there any info on removing it and unplugging it on the site or is it prtty much straight forward? Thanks Warren

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Super easy to pull and unplug. THe directions in RAVE even includes pictures.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I meant when I change the control panel not check it is there any parameeters to change or set?Thanks Warren

·
Registered
235 Posts
:hand: Nothing, Warren, done it a few times, just changed one, kept getting blend motor faults, but each time found them to be perfect, so changed the ecu and the faults cleared, no parameters to change, nor anything else. :thumb:
cheers John

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks John I will look out for that code. Got this brand new in box never used for 150.00. The one I have is ok but LCD is shot as well as the seat activators figured the right place the right time couldn't beat the price!

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,426 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
quick question.. hit a bump in the road and threw off my a/c compressor? no power to the compressor - no power to the relay (RL18) - any way to look @ the hvac control panel to see if something came loose? or what next :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts