RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase a 405 in the Seattle Area and I’m curious on the year to year changes between 2015, 2016 and 2017. I love the details. Any insights and guidance is much appreciated.

·
Registered
15 Posts
2017 got the updated infotainment system, which is really the only significant change IMO. Also optional that year was the powered gesture tailgate.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Search man. Countless threads and posts outlining this information.

There is literally a thread on this every week. Follows by high mileage threads and the best....extended warranty threads.

SEARCH it’s there for a reason.This platform is 8 years old PLENTY of information.

That said plenty of items are interchangeable within the years. I would get the cheapest well spec that you like and everything else can be added on. I would stay away from the 18s as the interior quality and overall quality has gone down the drain. Sit in a 14-17 and than a 18. You’d be shocked at how much cost saving and downgrading has taken place.

·
Registered
355 Posts
No need to act like a little bitch because you have disoriented judgement since you own a 18 🤣🤡

NOT BS but the interior quality of 18+ is trash compared to the older models. The fit and finish and comfort of the seats to the general material in the cabin. Let’s not even talk about the abyssal entertainment system.
Look around it’s been said many times.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a 2014 but friends have 2015 + model years. There is not a meaningful difference to me personally. I would pick based on service history, etc. I have 130K miles on my 2014 and while I've had a few issues along the way, its been a great vehicle.

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
No need to act like a little bitch because you have disoriented judgement since you own a 18 🤣🤡

NOT BS but the interior quality of 18+ is trash compared to the older models. The fit and finish and comfort of the seats to the general material in the cabin. Let’s not even talk about the abyssal entertainment system.
Look around it’s been said many times.
I'm not going to go down to your level, son. But everything that you typed in this thread is either incorrect or just personal opinion, instead of facts.

Reactions: LRRRS19

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I truly appreciate everyone’s responses.
f10m5 from your tone to me and others in this thread I have to seriously question your judgement.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm not going to go down to your level, son. But everything that you typed in this thread is either incorrect or just personal opinion, instead of facts.
🤡 I’m sorry you are still disorientated from owning a 18. NOTHING posted was incorrect. The only “opinion” which is actual fact that the 18 is not the same quality as the older l405. This has been backed by many other reviewers and posters.

Food for thought isn’t it funny how much of the 2018 L405 and the 2020 Evoque/Velar share the same buttons and materials throughout the interior? But back in 2014-2016 the Evoque did not share anything with the older L405?

But the 18 is far superior to the other models. 🥱

BTW still curious to see what’s incorrect?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I truly appreciate everyone’s responses.
f10m5 from your tone to me and others in this thread I have to seriously question your judgement.
My “tone” was the way it was because if you had even bothered to search you’d have seen this topic being posted multiple times monthly. Each topic has many guidelines and tips and suggestions that would have answered your every potential question.

Spoon feeding information over and over again to lazy people gets annoying.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My “tone” was the way it was because if you had even bothered to search you’d have seen this topic being posted multiple times monthly. Each topic has many guidelines and tips and suggestions that would have answered your every potential question.

Spoon feeding information over and over again to lazy people gets annoying.
Yet you seem take the time to write lengthy posts about not responding over and over again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts