RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked everywhere but can't find out the size of center cap I need for my 2010 Range Rover Sport HSE with 20" Stormer wheels. I just noticed last week that one of my center caps must of came off when I was driving, hopefully someone can help me out.

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would assume that all center caps for OEM wheels are all the same size. E.g. I have the 20" supercharged design on my car and when I bought new center caps, I didn't mention what wheels I have. They simply fit. You can also get them through Ebay and they even seem to fit for ALL Range Rovers (Evoque, Sport, Full Size): http://www.ebay.de/itm/281648082764

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
Make sure you get ones listed for newer rigs. There are 63mm and 62mm available on eBay

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
The tabs on those caps are made of plastic and it is not unusual for them to weaken and slightly bend inward over time, feeling "loose" and even falling off the wheel sometimes, especially after you remove them a couple of times (in case of a flat tire, for example.) As suggested, find some matching ones on eBay, just search for Range Rover Sport hubcaps and you will get quite a selection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts