RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Abi Eraslane,

Today i have my carplay installed and activated. as i mentioned earlier our official dealer said not possible. but one garage told me it is possible and explained to me what he will do:

first you need to change the part with two USB slot to the one with simcard, HDMI and two usb slots. the new part no is LR114028 USB PORT the part cost around 400 usd , they installed this part with wiring etc then activated the carplay , it is really amazing . i hope i have helped you with this and if you require further info, pls do let me know .

i hope the above helped you .
Hi Mustafarabie,

thank you very much for the info, I just saw your message. I’ll search for the part and a garage that can fit that to my car. Hope you really enjoy the CarPlay!! Now do you have all the incontrol apps or just the CarPlay?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hi Mustafarabie,

thank you very much for the info, I just saw your message. I’ll search for the part and a garage that can fit that to my car. Hope you really enjoy the CarPlay!! Now do you have all the incontrol apps or just the CarPlay?
i do enjoy it and trust me it is useful , all in control apps were upgraded . You have to do it .

21 - 22 of 22 Posts