RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Love the new interface. Seems to be working fine thus far.

First thing I noticed is that now you can have the map up on part of the screen along with the “now playing” screen at the same time. Perhaps, most importantly, if you do something on your phone it doesn’t kick you out of whatever screen your infotainment was on. I always hated that feature, because sometimes I would be in my car and I’d go to check a text and all of my text threads would pop up on the screen (for the passenger to see). It doesn’t do that anymore lol.

Also, album artwork displays.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Love the new interface. Seems to be working fine thus far.

First thing I noticed is that now you can have the map up on part of the screen along with the “now playing” screen at the same time. Perhaps, most importantly, if you do something on your phone it doesn’t kick you out of whatever screen your infotainment was on. I always hated that feature, because sometimes I would be in my car and I’d go to check a text and all of my text threads would pop up on the screen (for the passenger to see). It doesn’t do that anymore lol.

Also, album artwork displays.
I concur. The new update is great in the RRS. Especially with our dual screens.

Definitely love being able to use the phone without changing the screen.

I was hoping the TFT screen would show album artwork now, but it still doesn’t. I assume this is a Land Rover issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
I concur. The new update is great in the RRS. Especially with our dual screens.

Definitely love being able to use the phone without changing the screen.

I was hoping the TFT screen would show album artwork now, but it still doesn’t. I assume this is a Land Rover issue.

I see album art in the gauge cluster tft when I use Apple Music. Must be an apple issue.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Oh really?
I could see it before, but since I’ve been on the 19B software, it’s not there anymore.

I’m still on 19a. There’s the difference. I guess it’s a Land Rover issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts