Where's your sense of adventure?yea, no way I load officially beta software on my phone. as if there wasn't enough problems with "production" releases.
Where's your sense of adventure?
I hear you, particularly a major version. However, the answer calls bug is annoying to the point of dangerous as I have to find my phone and hit speaker if I forget...
So, i have found a work around that has lasted, so far, for over a week.
It is a specific procedure and I have also tried in my friends Jag F-Pace that also suffers the same Carplay call issue.
Not saying it will work for all but here was my method:
- Unpair Bluetooth device from the InControl touch panel
- Unpair carplay on your iphone (setting-general-carplay-mycars-forget this car)
- On iPhone delete vehicle Bluetooth device (Settings-Bluetooth-find your vehicle- forget device)
- With car engine on (plug iPhone into cable and allow Carplay)
- Once allowed disconnect iPhone from cable
- Pair iPhone to car via Bluetooth, once paired have someone make a call to you and answer it via the InControl touchscreen (*****do not answer the call on the iphone****) hang up call.
- Plug iPhone back into Carplay.
- Make sure Carplay is active.
- Have someone call you and answer via InControl Carplay touchscreen ( you should hear the caller)