RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always been curious what people who can afford the new RR Sport do for a living. :?: I am the proud owner of an old Classic and make a middle class income as a quality manager. As I progress and hopefully start my own business, I hope to be driving one of the sports off the showroom floor some time in the future.

I don't want to know how much money you make, but I think it would be interesting to know what you guys do for a living if you are willing to share. :D

Thanks,
Ed

G

·
0 Posts
Hey Ed,

You do know that if you start your own business, you could write off the Range Rover Sport.

G

·
0 Posts
But I'll be nice and answer your questions (especially since grommet beat me to the punch with the pimp joke). During the day, I'm a marketing manager at Frito-Lay.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have thought about the fact that with starting my buisiness I can write off that Rover! Hey, that's part of my motivation! :D

Thanks!

·
LEGACY VENDOR
801 Posts
Sales. Lots and lots of Sales. :)

·
LEGACY VENDOR
801 Posts
British_Rover said:
I sell Land Rovers so I can't afford to buy one :D
I dunno....what with this 'going for MSRP' thing, you're gettin' screwed by your dealership then... :lol:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
IMMensaMind said:
British_Rover said:
I sell Land Rovers so I can't afford to buy one :D
I dunno....what with this 'going for MSRP' thing, you're gettin' screwed by your dealership then... :lol:
Pretty much yeah. I mean for a Regular RRS not supercharged there is about 5000 of gross profit in the deal. But by the time you take out floor mats, detail, the dealerships PAC then my percentage is 400-500 dollars of the 5000.

On vehicles that we will deal on like the LR3 and certain Range Rovers we of course get a lot less then that per sale.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Autobroker here... for a company called AUTOLAND.... (Credit Union Auto Buying Service)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts